Sat, Jan 06|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Educators: Identifying Grant Needs & Goals
Use your lesson plans to writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
Jan 06, 2024, 2:00 PM – 4:00 PM EST
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Educators live webinar series introduces PK-12 educators and directors to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom or center!
Register for Identifying Grant Needs & Goals and we'll help you identify funding for your little learners' needs. Walk away with a FREE Funding Identification Worksheet & a list of funding sources.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Define grant (classroom funding options)
- Describe various grant funders
- Identify funding for your classroom
- Illustrate the major components of the grant lifecycle and the grant writing process
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Educators who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Educators tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Educators who need grant writing help
- Educators who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Funding Identification Worksheet (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.$35.00