Sat, Apr 25|
[Live Webinar] Grant Writing for Teachers: Finding PK-12 Classroom Funding
Learn to save your coins by writing winning classroom grants!
Time & Location
Apr 25, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM EDT
About The Event
The Grant Writing for Teachers live webinar series introduces PK-12 teachers to grant terminology and how to write a grant step-by-step from a former teacher and experienced grant writer. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom!
Register for Finding Classroom Funding and we'll help you identify funding for your classroom needs. Walk away with a FREE Funding Identification Worksheet, 0.1 CEUs, & a list of funding sources.
Upon successful completion of this webinar, educators will be able to:
- Review the major components of the grant lifecycle and grant writing process
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Describe various grant funders
- Identify funding for classrooms
- Teachers who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Teachers tired of spending personal funds to purchase classroom supplies and furniture
- Teachers who need grant writing help
- Teachers who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Teachers who want to earn continuing professional education units
Grant Writing for Teachers Toolkit:
- Funding Identification Worksheet (FREE)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials to the Grant Writing For Teachers Webinar with the email you provide at the time of registration.$9.99