Sat, Sep 11|
[Master Class] Grant Writing for Educators
Leverage your lesson plans to write a winning grant proposal!
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2021, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM EDT
About The Event
New to grants? Grant Writing for Educators coaches PK-12 teachers to write a grant step-by-step. Unpack grant terminology, the components of a grant application, and where to find funding. These practical tips and strategies will help you secure funding for your classroom, school, or childcare center!
Register for this Master Class and we'll help you identify funding for your classroom needs, build a grant project, and budget in 1 day. Walk away with a FREE Grant Writing Starter Toolkit, Continuing Education Units (PLUs), & coaching from a former teacher and experienced grant writer.
- Differentiate between a lesson plan and grant application
- Evaluate sample winning classroom grants
- Identify grant funding sources
- Draft key grant components for your class, school, or childcare center
- Educators who have limited funding for classroom materials or projects
- Educators who want grant writing help
- Educators who have limited time to attend a face-to-face grant writing class
- Educators who want to earn continuing professional education units
💻 Online via Zoom
🏅 0.4 CEU (Must attend entire class)
🏷️️ $99.99 USD (Retail $899)
Grant Writing Starter Toolkit:
- 12 Quick Steps to Writing Winning Classroom Grants - (FREE w/KindleUnlimited)
Upon registration, you will receive log-in credentials 1 day prior and 10 minutes before the master class with the email you provide at the time of registration.$99.99