[Virtual Camp] Project SMART for Kids
Time & Location
About The Event
Project SMART has gone virtual! Project SMART immerses elementary students in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM) that empower students to be innovators and problem-solvers all while having fun! Students uncover how technology and science create SMARTer communities through coding, creativity, and collaboration.
Students will learn:
- What are SMART Cities?
- How are science, technology, and math utilized in SMART Cities?
- How to identify community issues and create solutions to address them?
- How to write basic computer code to present solutions and products?
- Grades 3-5
Session Dates and Times:
- July 14-24 | 10 AM - 2 PM ET (Tue-Fri)
- Email address
- Internet access
⏳8 days (Tue-Fri) - 32 hours of learning
🏅STEAM certificate upon completion
🏷️$210 per child (*Discount available for up to 1 child for South Fulton County families provided by PPG Foundation)
- PS: 32-HYB-0.0$210$2100$0